Welcome to Sunday's SupaCute shot recipe where we’ll be making a tasty "Apple Lagoon Shot".
This easy to make and refreshing to drink shot is made up of two delicious liqueurs that are perfect for all gatherings.
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "APPLE LAGOON SHOT"
- 1/2 oz Blue Curaçao Liqueur
- 1 oz Sour Apple Pucker Liqueur
SupaCute Cup — Encore
HOW TO MAKE "APPLE LAGOON SHOT"
- Pour 1 oz of sour apple pucker liqueur
- Layer 1/2 oz of blue curaçao liqueur
- Slice some limes into quarters and add one to the shot
- Garnish with a half slice of lime
Have a SupaCute day!