Welcome to today's very fruity SupaCute recipe!
We are going to make a “Berry Breakfast Bowl” filled with fruits, nuts, and chia seeds.
It’ll keep you focused & full until lunchtime guaranteed!
This is my absolute favorite breakfast bowl recipe, definitely in the top of the healthy breakfast bowl category. A healthy tasty breakfast is all we really truly want!
Are you ready?!
Let’s get started :)
INGREDIENTS IN THE "BERRY BREAKFAST BOWL"
- 1 Organic Banana
- 6 Pieces Organic Strawberries
- 8 Pieces Organic Blackberries
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Organic Grapefruit
- Handful Organic Almonds
- Handful Organic Walnuts
- SupaCute Cup — Fantaisie
HOW TO MAKE THE "BERRY BREAKFAST BOWL"
- Soak the Chia seeds in water and set aside
- Slice Banana & Strawberries
- Cut Blackberries in half
- Add Banana, Strawberries & Blackberries in bowl and mix with Almonds, Walnuts, and Cinnamon
- Juice Grapefruit & add in bowl
- Add Maple Syrup & Chia Seeds then mix well.
- Scoop into SupaCute Fantaisie Cup and Enjoy!
P.S. Remember that you can always make-ahead, cover it with the lid and keep it fresh in the fridge!