Welcome to today's SupaCute recipe!
Today, we’re making some delicious “Butterscotch Pudding” that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
It’s an easy and fast to make recipe that we guarantee will be the dessert on everyone remembers.
Let’s get started...
INGREDIENTS IN THE "BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING"
- 4 Organic Large Eggs
- 3 Cups Organic Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Organic Dark Brown Sugar (depends on preference)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Organic Corn Starch
- Organic Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Yellow Sanding Sugar
SupaCute Cup - Fantaisie
HOW TO MAKE THE "BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING"
- Add brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt to bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, eggs & vanilla extract
- Add to the first mixture.
- Mix in a splash of whiskey.
- Place mixture on stove on medium heat for 8-10 min.
- Use the whisk to prevent lumps and wait until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Let it bubble for 30 seconds and then remove from stove.
- Mix in butter.
- Let Cool then scoop into Fantasie cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream, maraschino cherries and sanding sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tune in next time for another delicious recipe &
Have a SupaCute day!