Welcome to today's SupaCute recipe!
Today, we’re making organic, healthy “Chocolate Banana Icecream”.
This is our absolute favorite ice cream recipe because it’s good for you and therefore guilt free! This recipe is perfect for a party your planning or a sweet after dinner dessert.
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM"
- 3 Organic Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/4 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- A pinch of Kosher Salt
- Organic Chocolate Syrup
- Pirouette wafer
SupaCute Cup - La Pelle
HOW TO MAKE THE "CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM"
- Slice Bananas
- Place flat in a large Ziploc bag.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chocolate chips in a food processor for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and creamy
- Add chocolate chips and pulse until integrated
- Transfer to Pyrex & freeze for 1 hour
- Pour some chocolate syrup, add some sprinkles & a pirouette wafer
- Serve and enjoy!
Tune in next time for another delicious recipe &
Have a SupaCute day!