Welcome to today’s Supacute shot recipe!
Today, we’re making the sweet & tasty, crowd-pleaser, the “Chocolate Cupcake Shooter”.
This is seriously one of our favorite shot recipes because it combines chocolate and cupcakes with liquor. Can’t get better than that!
You can make this recipe for a birthday party, or for a small occasion. As long as you have a cupcake ready, you’re all set.
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENT IN THE "CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE SHOOTER"
- 1/2 oz Bailey Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Bailey Chocolate Cherry
- 1/2 oz Vanilla (or regular) Vodka
- 1 Mini Cupcakes
- 1 Mini Straws
SupaCute Cup - Encore
HOW TO MAKE THE " CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE SHOOTER"
- Cut regular straws to fit the Encore glass if you don’t have mini-straws
- Make sure cupcakes fit snug in the shot glass ( or silicon mold is perfect for the Encore cup), if not, trim the sides until they do.
- Stick a straw through the middle of the cupcake and set aside.
- Pour the vodka, Bailey’s Irish cream, and Bailey’s cherry chocolate.
- Stick cupcake on top!
Cheers! Tune in next time for more tasty shots &
Have a SupaCute day!