Hello, and welcome to today's SupaCute Desserts Recipe!
We are going to make a “Chocolate Mascarpone Cupcake” that is healthy and will melt your heart with glee!
This dessert is low in sugar and has a hint of coconut & vanilla - our favorite!
The whole recipe takes about 25 min to make so it’s a perfect addition to the dessert portion of your lunch or dinner.
Now, let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE CUPCAKE"
30 Mini Cupcakes
- 3/4 Cup Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Organic Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Teaspoons Organic Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Organic Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean
- 1 Cup Mascarpone
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Lemon Zest
- Candied Amarena Cherry
SupaCute Cup - Joli
HOW TO MAKE THE "CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE CUPCAKE"
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Slowly alternate between adding the wet mixture & coconut milk to the dry mixture until completely incorporated.
- Add into SupaCute Silicon Mold, fill about ¾ of the way.
- Bake for 15 min- or until toothpick comes out clean from center.
- For the Mascarpone filling, add the heavy cream, vanilla seeds, brown sugar, and lemon zest.
- Mix on high until it forms soft peaks form.
- Add the mascarpone and lemon juice, mix until blended.
- After cupcakes are done and cooled for 5 min, chop some of the cupcakes until they are crumbled.
- Place mascarpone filling into a pastry bag.
- Begin layering with 1 cupcake and fill the empty space with the chopped cupcake then layer with mascarpone filling and repeat until full.
- Top with mascarpone filling.
- Sprinkle some chopped cupcake and garnish with the candied Amarena cherry.
- Bon Appetit! Remember that you can take these with you to go by closing the cup with the lid.
Tune in next time for some more of our original recipes and
Have a SupaCute day!