Welcome to today’s SupaCute recipe where we’ll be making the delicious "Lucky 3" Layered Shot.
This easy-breezy shot is made up of three delicious liqueurs that you’ll want to do it in threes!
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN "THE LUCKY 3 LAYERED SHOT"
- 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1/4 oz (Grand Marnier) Orange Liqueur
- SupaCute Cup — Encore
HOW TO MAKE "LUCKY 3 LAYERED SHOT"
- Pour a layer of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- With a spoon with the tip pressed to the edge of the cup as close to the first layer as possible, slowly pour the Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, to create a clean- cut layered look.
- Using the same technique as above, top off the shot with a layer of Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur and you are ready to drink!
- Make in threes for you and your lucky friends!
Tune in next time for more tasty shots &