Welcome to today's SupaCute Desserts Recipe!
We are going to make the “Mini Pancake Skewers” paired with fruity deliciousness.
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to make and garnish and looks absolutely beautiful when plated.
You can take it with you to work, on a picnic or as a snack for a day by the beach.
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "MINI PANCAKE SKEWERS"
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla
- 1 Cage-Free Egg
- 1 Cup Organic Milk
SupaCute Cup - Joli
HOW TO MAKE THE "MINI PANCAKE SKEWERS"
- Put flour, sugar, baking powder & salt in a bowl - mix.
- Beat egg into milk in a separate bowl with vanilla.
- Pour melted butter into flour mixture.
- Whisk milk into the mixture for a smooth batter.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Scoop about a teaspoon of batter onto hot pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
- Cook for another 1-2 min - until golden brown.
- Let cool on cooling rack.
- Put seven layers of pancake into Joli cup.
- Skewer with a toothpick.
- Garnish with fruit of your choice - we used strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- To close, simply remove the skewer and snap the lid closed.
- Take with you for a quick snack on the go!
Tune in next time for some more original recipes and