Hiya and welcome to today's super special SupaCute recipe post!
We’re creating a healthy, easy chocolate mousse recipe titled “Mousse de Chocolate” that’s not only delicious but good for you!
I’ve been making chocolate mousse for years and I must say everyone that tries this recipe says it’s the absolute best chocolate mousse recipe they’ve had.
That’s why we’ve chosen to share with you how to make chocolate mousse on this tasty day!
Now let’s get started...
INGREDIENTS IN THE "MOUSSE DE CHOCOLATE"
- 1 Can Organic Coconut Milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- Organic Maple Syrup — To Taste
- Organic Almond — As Needed
- Organic Walnut — As Needed
- Organic Dried Coconut Shreds - As Needed
- SupaCute Cup — Lotus
HOW TO MAKE THE "MOUSSE DE CHOCOLATE"
- Place the coconut milk in a bowl and mix on low until evenly mixed.
- Place Cocoa Powder and mix.
- Add the Maple Syrup & Vanilla Extract and mix on low.
- Pour into ‘Lotus’ cups.
- Add walnuts, almonds and shredded coconut to taste.
- Place in freezer for about 15 min (Until solid but soft).
- Garnish with more nuts and some mint.
- Bon Appetit! You can enjoy these for several days in the fridge :)