Hey there, Christmas lovers!
Today we’ll be making an original Christmas recipe that everybody will fall in love with it! Mrs. Claus Red N Green Velvety Goodness!
Prepare ahead of time your desserts will be a great idea! By using SupaCute Cups, your desserts will remain fresh! Perfect for parties! And everybody will complement them!
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "MRS. CLAUS GREEN VELVETY GOODNESS"
- 1/2 Cup Organic Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Organic Brown Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cup All- Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa
- 1/4 Red Food Coloring
- 1/4 Green Food Coloring
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
- Pan Size: 8 in x 8 in x 1/15/32 in
- 1 Cup Organic Milk
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- Red Dark Chocolate M&M
HOW TO MAKE THE "MRS. CLAUS GREEN VELVETY GOODNESS"
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Beat Butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Add salt and vanilla; beat
- Pour the flour into mixture with buttermilk until mixed.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cocoa with the red food coloring.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cocoa with the green food coloring.
- Split the batter in half.
- Add the red color to the half batter and add the green color for the other half.
- Mix the baking soda and the vinegar together and divide the amount in half.
- Pour over the green batter and gently fold.
- Repeat the same for the red batter. (Do not stir batter after this point.)
- Pour batter into pans and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Crumble each cake with your hands.
- Layer, however, you want with the icing.
- Cook the 5 tablespoon flour with the 1 cup milk.
- Mix using the mixer, butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and continue mixing until good for spreading.
If you have any question regarding this recipe, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Hope you enjoy the Mrs. Claus Green Velvety Goodness with your friends and family this Christmas!
Tune in next time for some more delicious Christmas recipes and
Have a SupaCute day!