Hello, and welcome to today's SupaCute Desserts Recipe!
We are going to make a “No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake” that’s sure to be a hit at your next party.
This delicious, creamy, dessert will make you feel cool on these warm summer days.
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to put together and about 30 min to chill and voila you’re ready to enjoy!
Now, let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "NO-BAKE BLACKBERRY CHEESECAKE"
- 80 Grams Organic Blackberries
- 50 Grams Organic Sugar
- 240 Grams Organic Cream Cheese
- 140 ml Organic Heavy Cream
- 35 Grams Organic Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla
- 80 Grams "Nilla" Wafers
- Lavender Sanding Sugar — Garnish
- SupaCute Cup — Joli
HOW TO MAKE THE "NO-BAKE BLACKBERRY CHEESECAKE"
- Grind the wafers and the butter together.
- Mix the heavy cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add berries and mix.
- Place two tablespoons of the wafer/butter mixture at the bottom of each Joli cup and press down with a muddler or the side of your rolling pin.
- Add the layer of blackberry cheesecake mixture on top.
- Garnish with wafer crumbs, lavender sanding sugar and one or two blackberries on top.
- Chill in the fridge for 30-45 min and they are ready to serve!
- Snap on the cap to take with you on a picnic or as a sweet dessert at lunchtime.
Tune in next time for some more of our original recipes and