Welcome to today's SupaCute recipe!
Today, we’re making a tasty treat with a twist on a classic- “Pumpkin S’mores”!
This is one of our all-time favorite recipes to make and our friends and family love it too.
Instead of having traditional s'mores this year, why not try something a little different?
Are you ready?
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "PUMPKIN S'MORES"
- 1 Can Organic Pumpkin
- 1 Can Organic Coconut Cream
- 3/4 Cup Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Pack Graham Crackers
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla
- As needed Organic Chocolate Sauce
- Half a bag Marshmallows
- Candy Pumpkin
SupaCute Cup - Joli
HOW TO MAKE THE "PUMPKIN S'MORES"
- Begin by placing graham crackers in food processor and grinding them until in crumb form.
- Place Marshmallows in a pan and put in the oven at 350F until melted and browned.
- Combine pumpkin, coconut cream, vanilla, pumpkin spice and brown sugar in a pan.
- Cook until sugar is melted and well combined- Set aside to cool completely.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold gently into pumpkin mixture.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag and begin layering first with the pumpkin mixture.
- Add a thick layer of graham cracker crumbs, followed by a thick layer of chocolate sauce.
- Repeat until full.
When you're ready to serve, put the marshmallow in the oven on broil and remove them until golden brown.
- Place melted and browned marshmallow on top and you’re done!
- Garnish with a candy pumpkin and enjoy.
Tune in next time for another delicious recipe &
Have a SupaCute day!