Hope we didn’t scare you too much! :)
Welcome to today’s Supacute recipe where we’ll be making the spookiest shot in all the land. Your perfect Halloween drink all in one drink!
This simple shot looks spooky, tastes spooky and is sure to wow your guests, and keep them coming back for more.
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE " SPOOKY GOOEY EYEBALL SHOT"
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Midori
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
SupaCute Cup - Encore
HOW TO MAKE "SPOOKY GOOEY EYEBALL SHOT"
- Prepare the eyeball, cut the end of a Kiwi, carefully scoop out part of the center with a spoon.
- PLace blueberry in the center and with a colored toothpick skewer the fruits together.
- Pour the Vodka in first.
- Then, layer with a layering tool the Midori.
- Follow with the grenadine
- Place your spooky eyeball in your drink and cheers!
Tune in next time for more tasty shots &
Have a SupaCute day!