Hello & welcome to today's SupaCute recipe!
Today, we’re making a super special recipe with one of our favorite products, the Push Pop!
We are going to be making a “Candy Corn Cake” Push-pop to satisfy all your Halloween candy corn cravings. This recipe is not only tasty but healthy as well- we’re gonna show you how to get the colors you love with natural ingredients.
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "CANDY CORN CAKE PUSH POP"
- 210 g Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 5 Organic Eggs
- 240 g Organic Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Orange Zest From Four Oranges
- Candy Corn
- 1/4 Unsalted Butter (Room Temp)
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3-5 Tablespoons Coconut Milk
SupaCute Pop - Original "Me" Round Push Up Pop
HOW TO MAKE THE "CANDY CORN CAKE PUSH POP"
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare “3” 12 ¼ in X 8 ½ in X 1 3/32 in Aluminum pans with baking spray and set aside.
- Mix eggs, sugar & vanilla
- Add flour slowly while you're mixing
- Add a pinch of salt & baking powder.
- Take one cup of batter out in a separate bowl & set aside. (bowl 3)
- In the bigger bowl, add water, mix- then split batter into 2 and place in 2 different bowls
- In bowl 1 (one of the 2 with water): Pour into the baking sheet.
- In bowl 2 (the second bowl with water): Add Turmeric - mix and pour into the baking sheet.
- In bowl 3: Add orange juice & orange zest - mix and pour into baking sheet
- Bake for 10-20 min (until toothpick comes out clean)
While waiting for cakes to bake start the icing
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt and coconut milk.
- Mix ingredients on high until they come out light & fluffy.
- Place in pastry bag & set aside.
After the cakes are done, let them cool for 20 min.
Now, the fun part!
P.S - Our practical push pop allows you to fill the container and to store it in the fridge without the stick attach :)
- Cut your cakes with the Push-Pop in order to form circles that fit.
- Stand out the push pop cylinders on the counter without the stick for easy filling.
- Then start layering- put the orange cake on the bottom, add a layer of icing, then the yellow cake, add another layer of icing and finally the white cake!
- Repeat until you have a full Push-Pop
- Top off with a swirl of icing and some candy corns.
- Place a cap on top to preserve your cakes.
In order to store easily in the fridge, place your cake push pop without the stick!
When you're ready to serve your push pop desserts, twist the stick into the base and enjoy!
Note: Remember that our push pop allows you to fill your desserts, place it in the fridge, ship it and displaying it without the stick. You can easily put the stick when you're ready to serve it because of the unique feature "The Twist in Stick & Base" by SupaCute Desserts
Tune in next time for another delicious recipe &
Have a SupaCute day!