Today, we’re going to be making a delicious bread pudding dessert made from leftover bread from our PB&J Snack Attack Video.
This “berry” delicious dessert will turn your bread scraps into a healthy, easy to make treat!
It only takes about 10 minutes to make and is definitely one of our favorites to make.
Now, let’s begin!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "10 MIN LEFT OVER BREAD PUDDING"
- 500 Grams Organic Mixed Berries
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 Slices Left Over Bread
- Mint — Garnish
- SupaCute Cup — Fantaisie
HOW TO MAKE THE "10 MIN LEFT OVER BREAD PUDDING"
- Break the bread into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat the berries, juice, and sugar in a pan until the berries have boiled and turned into a sauce-like texture.
- Strain the berry sauce over the leftover bread.
- Mix the bread until it’s completely covered with the sauce.
- Grab your Fantaisie cup and layer with the bread and berries all the way to the top.
- Garnish with a mint leaf or two and you’re ready to serve!
Tune in next time for an extra sweet dessert sure to make your mouth water and