Hi there and welcome to today's SupaCute recipe day!
What we’re making is the “PB&J Snack Attack” with healthy & organic ingredients to keep your stomach happy and energy levels up during the day. The thing that I really love about this recipe is the fact that I feel energized after eating it.
Plus I love taking it with me when I’m going to work or to the gym for a quick snack whenever I get hungry and need something to hold me over until lunch time.
It’s easy, effortless, and absolutely exquisite!
Now let’s get started...
INGREDIENTS IN THE "PB&J SNACK ATTACK"
- 2 Slices Multigrain Grain
- 1-2 TableSpoons Organic Peanut Butter
- 1-2 TableSpoons Organic Grape Jam
- 1 Organic Banana
- Organic BlueBerry — As Needed
- Organic BlackBerry — As Needed
- Organic RaspBerry — As Needed
- SupaCute Cup — Jili
HOW TO MAKE THE "PB&J SNACK ATTACK"
- Lay out toast and cut squares into it using the Fantaisie Cup until you have 4 mini slices
- Spread Peanut Butter on two of the slices
- Spread Jam on two of the slices
- Slowly put one peanut butter and one jam slice together
- Repeat step 4!
- Use the Jili cup to pick up 1 mini-sandwich and carefully push it down
- Add a layer of banana ( or fruit of your choice )
- Repeat Step 6
- Garnish with some blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and you’re all set!
- Remember that you can take this to go with you by just snapping on the lid :)
P.S - Left-over bread recipe coming soon :)
Have a SupaCute day!