INGREDIENTS IN THE "SUPERFOOD SALAD"
- 4 Mini Mozzarella Balls
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 - 4 Celery
- 4 Baby Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- Mint — To Garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinaigre
- SupaCute Cup — Fantaisie
HOW TO MAKE THE "SUPERFOOD SALAD"
- Chop Celery Ends and Cut in Half then place to the side
- Cut Parsley ends then Chop Parsley Tops then place to the side
- Stand the Cup on its Base
- Place Two Mozzarella Balls in the Cup
- Add Two Cherry Tomatoes
- Add Two Pieces of Celery
- Add Four Baby Carrots
- Add Chopped Parsley
- Repeat Steps 4 & 5
- Top off with Parsley & Mint Sprig
- Remove Cup off Base and Place to the Side
- Pour about 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil in Base Side Dish
- Pour ½ Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar in Base Side Dish
- Use the spoon to drizzle Vinaigrette on the top and you’re done!
Have a SupaCute day!