Hello, and welcome to today's SupaCute Desserts Recipe!
We are going to make the “Pomegranate Tiramisu” - if you love Tiramisu, you will absolutely love this variation of it.
Soaked in pomegranate juice with hints of orange liqueur, this dessert is truly something special.
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "POMEGRANATE TIRAMISU"
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Liqueur
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Softened Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 12 Pieces Ladyfingers
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Loose Pomegranate
SupaCute - Jili
HOW TO MAKE THE "POMEGRANATE TIRAMISU"
- Pour Pomegranate juice & liqueur in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix mascarpone & a dash of orange liqueur together and set aside.
- Cut ladyfingers in half and set aside.
- Put whipping cream, vanilla, and sugar in a mixing bowl & mix until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the mixture into the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip ladyfingers into the pomegranate mixture until soaked and then layer in SupaCute cup.
- First place the mascarpone mixture, then the lady finger and then loose pomegranate and repeat until full.
- Garnish with some pomegranate and you’re all set!
Tune in next time for some more of our original recipes and
Have a SupaCute day!