Welcome to today’s Supacute recipe where we’ll be making a tropical jello shot to remind you of summer sunshine in winter time!
This delicious shot is perfect for parties, and backyard barbeques. With pineapple flavors and cherry garnishes, this jello shot is definitely our favorite
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENT IN THE "TROPICAL JELLO SHOT"
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vodka
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Grenadine
- 1 1/3 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Unflavored Gelatin
- Maraschino Cherries
SupaCute Cup - Lotus
HOW TO MAKE THE " TROPICAL JELLO SHOT"
- Place the pineapple juice into a small saucepan, add sugar if you want sweeter shots.
- Whisk powdered gelatin into juice mixture gradually and let sit for 5 min (or until gelatin has softened).
- Heat pan over medium heat & whisk until sugar & gelatine are dissolved (2-3 min) Do not let the mixture boil.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in vodka.
- Split half of the pineapple juice mixture to separate container and stir in grenadine.
- Place one maraschino cherry in each cup with the stem.
- Pour half of the grenadine mixture into cup and place in the fridge for about 20 min or until solid.
- Then add pineapple mixture until full and freeze for another 20 min or until solid.
- Using the spoon with the SupaCute cup, scoop jello shot and enjoy!
Tune in next time for more tasty shots &
Have a SupaCute day!