Hello and welcome to today's SupaCute recipe!
Today, we'll be making the original Boston Cream Pie - with a twist. Our recipe takes about 10 minutes to make and is mmm yummy.
It's absolutely perfect for large servings and supafun to make.:)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENT IN THE "UPSIDE DOWN BOSTON CREAM PIE"
- 2 Cups Organic Milk
- 1.5 grams Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 Cup Organic Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 138 grams Nilla Wafer
SupaCute Cups - Jili
HOW TO MAKE THE "UPSIDE DOWN BOSTON CREAM PIE"
- First, place nilla wafers in a large Ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin until crushed. Set Aside.
- Then, mix milk and instant vanilla pudding mix until it turns into a soft pudding. Set Aside.
- In a saucepan heat heavy cream and in a separate bowl mix with dark chocolate chips until combined to create the ganache. Set Aside.
- Now it's time for the layering. Begin with the chocolate ganache, then add the nilla wafer crumbles, after that add the pudding and then another layer of the nilla wafer crumbles. Top off with the chocolate ganache and sprinkle some wafer crumbles for garnish!
- Bon Appetit! Remember that you can close the SupaCute cup with a lid and take it with you on the road!
Tune in next time for more tasty parfait recipe &
Have a SupaCute day!