Hello & welcome to today’s Supacute recipe!
We’re going to be making a finger lickin’ good dessert made from coffee, chocolate and more.
This delicious treat will keep you and your guests wanting seconds and even thirds!
It’s really fun to make and barely takes anytime :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "UPSIDE DOWN CHOCOFFEE CREAM PIE"
PIE CRUST LAYER
- 9 Pieces Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Butter
CHOCOLATE FILLING LAYER
- 1 Cup Organic Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coffee Liqueur
- 8 Pieces Chopped Biscuits
- A Dash of Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- Chopped "Pasha" Organic Dark Chocolate Bar (3.5 ounces)
COFFEE FILLING LAYER
- 1 1/2 Cups Organic Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1 Packet Instant Dark Roast Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Puffed Rice Cereal
- Dark Roast Coffee Bean
SupaCute Cup — Jili
HOW TO MAKE THE "UPSIDE DOWN CHOCOFFEE CREAM PIE"
- First, prepare the pie crust layer by combining the graham crackers and butter in a food processor until crushed and mixed; set aside.
- Second, prepare the chocolate filling layer: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat whisk heavy cream, butter, coffee liqueur, vanilla, maple syrup and chocolate until they are smooth & creamy; Once all melted, add the chopped biscuits; Mix and set aside to cool.
- Third, prepare the coffee filling layer: In a large chilled metal bowl, combine heavy cream, Nutella, instant coffee, sugar, and vanilla. Mix the ingredients until white stiff peaks form, be careful not to overmix.
- Grab your Jili cup and layer with the chocolate filling first, coffee filling second, and pie crust third.
- Garnish with coffee bean and chocolate puffed rice cereal and voila your dessert is ready to eat!
Tune in next time for another delicious, easy-to-make recipe and