Welcome to today’s Supacute recipe where we’ll be making the one and only, ‘Upside Down Ice Cream’ Shot.
This creamy shot is perfect for a summer treat, or as a birthday shot!
Are you ready? :)
Let's get started!
INGREDIENT IN THE "UPSIDE DOWN ICE CREAM SHOT"
- 3 Tablespoons Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Chocolate Syrup
- Mini Cone
SupaCute Cup - Encore
HOW TO MAKE "UPSIDE DOWN ICE CREAM SHOT"
- Dip Encore cup into chocolate syrup and twist into sprinkles
- Whisk Kahlua & Room Temperature Ice Cream until smooth and foamy
- Pour into Encore cup and garnish with whipped cream & sprinkles.
- Dip mini cone into chocolate syrup and twist into sprinkles
- Add cherry & mini cone and you’re done!
Cheers! Tune in next time for more tasty shots &
Have a SupaCute day!