Hello & welcome to today’s Supacute recipe where we’ll be making a fall favorite with a twist - an Upside Down Pumpkin Pie!
To celebrate the coming of Fall and all pumpkin things that go along with it, we decided to reinvent a classic and make it a little bit healthier.
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "UPSIDE DOWN PUMPKIN PIE"
- 1 Can (15 oz) Organic Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Can (13.9 oz) Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Organic Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Organic Sugar
- 31 Ginger Snap Cookies
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Dash Vanilla
- Pumpkin Candy
- Candy Corn
SupaCute Cup - Joli
HOW TO MAKE "UPSIDE DOWN PUMPKIN PIE"
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Whisk together all ingredients except cookies and pour into pyrex
- Bake for 1 Hour & 25 min
- Stick toothpick in center and if it comes out clean - it’s done
- Leave in oven for 2 min then cool for 1 hour
- Meanwhile, place cookies in a large Ziploc bag
- Crush & Roll with rolling pin until smooth
- Start by layering in the Jolie cup with the pumpkin mixture and add a thick layer of the cookies on top.
- Garnish with candy corn and pumpkin candies!
BOO-n Appetite! Tune in next time for more tasty treats &
Have a SupaCute day!