Welcome to today’s SupaCute SupaSpooky Halloween recipe where we’ll be making the ultimate Halloween drink - the “Vampire’s Blood” shot.
This creepy shot is perfect for anyone who is and isn’t trying to become a vampire this Halloween.
Are you ready? :)
Let’s get started!
INGREDIENTS IN THE "VAMPIRE'S BLOOD"
- 1/2 Box Organic Raspberry (one tbs in each shot)
- 1/2 oz Baile's Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- Organic Chocolate Syrup
SupaCute Cup - Encore
HOW TO MAKE "VAMPIRE'S BLOOD"
- Pour box & sugar into a large cup and blend with a hand blender. Set aside.
- Place chocolate syrup on the outside of the cup.
- Pour one tablespoon of the raspberry sugar mix first.
- Add Bailey’s.
- Add Vodka and you’re all set!
Boo!- I mean cheers! Tune in next time for more creepy shots &
Have a SupaSpooky day!