Fantaisie - Dessert Cups
We donate $1 of each purchase to the No Kid Hungry campaign to help end child hunger in the United States.
Retail: $34.99 - $647.99
TODAYS' PRICE: $27.99 - $518.39
Founder & Owner of SupaCute Desserts Monique shares the story behind Fantaisie cups:
“Fantaisie is a French word meaning “Fantasy”. Before I named this cup, I was staring at it while I’m drinking my morning coffee and a lot of imagination and creativity came to my mind and how cute it would look with yogurt parfait, tiramisu, fruit salad and veggies.
I said to myself that I can see this being used to serve many things other than adorable desserts. It looks great and perfect for serving fruit cocktails too. It’s classy and different in a way that you can display the cup with the cap on the bottom as a stand and looks like a queen sitting on her chair :).
Actually, Fantaisie also reminds me about magic, that transforms our lives and connect dots. Magic is our imagination.
By using the gift of imagination, I’m so excited to hear from you how you do in your presentations!” -Monique
- 100% BPA-free plastic
- Keep your desserts fresh in time for the party by keeping them in the fridge or freezing them. Can withstand freezer temperatures up to -20° Celsius
- Simply throw them away for easy after-party cleaning. No washing plates or glass cups. Don't worry, they're recyclable :)
- Or wash and reuse them for your next event (reusable). Hand-wash only.
- 6.76 oz | 199.92 ml each
- Height 2.83 inch | 7.2 cm
- Diameter 2.83 x 2.83 in | 7.2 x 7.2 cm
Here's what our customers think:
"perfect for serving fruit cocktails or adorable desserts. i will be ordering these again"
"They are ADORABLE yet classy"
"It's a cute cup for my catering. Not too big and not too small. What I like that it comes with lid and spoons, instead of buying separately.
Perfect for my yogurt parfait"
"They are very nice and different, look great!!!"
Why should I use SupaCute plastic cups instead of glass ones?
Good question! Here are a few reasons:
- They don't break easily like glass cups do.
- They don't scratch.
- They're easy to take anywhere without worrying about breaking them.
- They are light & easy to carry.
- It's not a good idea to have glass cups at a kid's birthday or pool party :)
- Glass cups are more expensive and aren't disposable.
All ready to ship the same day directly to you! When ordered before 2:00 pm PST. Delivery time 1 to 5 business days.