Lotus - Dessert Cups
Use Code: SEP18 And Get 10% OFF! No Minimum Order. While Supplies Last.
Founder & Owner of SupaCute Desserts Monique shares the story behind Lotus cups:
"Lotus is one of aquatic plant and a beautiful flower whose petals open one by one and that can be found all over the world. It is pure, bright and beautiful. And really when I first saw this cup, I like it a lot because of the design from outside looks like a petal and make it beautiful as the lotus flower and that’s why I gave it this name.
I said to myself that I can see this SupaCute Lotus dessert cups a really cute way to make any day special. It is good enough to serve delectable mouthwatering desserts and pretty enough for a wedding and parties.
Actually, Lotus also represent an awakening and spiritual growth and reminds me that we always strive to grow and open each of our petals one by one. And that makes me think about no matter which stage of life we are on, I’m sure we can relate to the lotus story and see ourself in it.
I hope you like it and elevate your food and blossom any event you host!" - Monique
- 100% BPA-free plastic
- Keep your desserts fresh in time for the party by keeping them in the fridge or freezing them. Can withstand freezer temperatures up to -20° Celsius
- Simply throw them away for easy after-party cleaning. No washing plates or glass cups. Don't worry, they're recyclable :)
- Or wash and reuse them for your next event (reusable). Hand-wash only.
- 3.04 oz | 90 ml each
- Height 1.77 inch | 4.49 cm
Diameter 2.5 in | 6.3 cm
Here's what our customers think:
"Great and Cute! They were a big hit!"
"SupaCute Desserts cups, are exactly that they are super duper cute. I have used them to put individual servings of fruit per day that I make it home."
"These cups are the right size for serving, they make your desserts looks extra fancy even if they are something simple like jello dish or pudding dish. They make them look more appealing to your guests at parties."
Why should I use SupaCute plastic cups instead of glass ones?
Good question! Here are a few reasons:
- They don't break easily like glass cups do.
- They don't scratch.
- They're easy to take anywhere without worrying about breaking them.
- They are light & easy to carry.
- It's not a good idea to have glass cups at a kid's birthday or pool party :)
- Glass cups are more expensive and aren't disposable.
All ready to ship the same day directly to you! When ordered before 2:00 pm PST. Delivery time 1 to 5 business days.