Joli - Dessert Cups
Retail: $30.59 - $280.99
TODAYS' PRICE: $24.47 - $224.79
Joli - Dessert Cups
Founder & Owner of SupaCute Desserts Monique shares the story behind Joli cups:
“Joli is a French word meaning “pretty”. Joli is the twin sister of Jili dessert cups. And really when I first designed Joli and Jili I couldn’t wait to see how much our customers will love them.
Joli is perfect for small desserts and has a good individual size. They are not too big or too little. Adorable for candy buffet, cream cheese dessert, pudding, appetizers and much more.
Truly, Joli always reminds me that we always have to do a consistent simple steps every day to reach success. It is easy to do and easy not to do :).
I hope Joli will be a huge hit at your party and success to all .” -Monique
- 100% BPA-free plastic
- Keep your desserts fresh in time for the party by keeping them in the fridge or freezing them. Can withstand freezer temperatures up to -20° Celsius
- Simply throw them away for easy after-party cleaning. No washing plates or glass cups. Don't worry, they're recyclable :)
- Or wash and reuse them for your next event (reusable). Hand-wash only.
- 3.38 oz | 99.96 ml each
- Height 2.75 inch | 6.99 cm
- Diameter 2.13 in | 5.4 cm
Here's what our customers think:
"These were perfect for my daughter's Halloween school treat! Great individual size for kids. They loved that they each got their own tiny spoon (I loved that the spoons and lids were included so I didn't have to worry about purchasing them separately). The lids made these easy to stack and store in my refrigerator while each layer of jello set up.
The cups were great quality, no defects or cracks and arrived quickly."
"These cups were the perfect size for my party. I used them for my cream cheese dessert, put a ribbon around them and attached the spoon by sticking it in the ribbon's knot. So adorable!! everyone loved them."
"Super cute! I used washi tape to hold the spoon and the lid for transporting them. They looked beautiful, everyone loved them.
Also, great quality and very sturdy!"
"This dessert item for my business was just what I needed for a candy buffet. The process and delivery time was outstanding, I will definetly be ordering more SupaCute Dessert Glasses."
-Markeeta D. Smith
Why should I use SupaCute plastic cups instead of glass ones?
Good question! Here are a few reasons:
- They don't break easily like glass cups do.
- They don't scratch.
- They're easy to take anywhere without worrying about breaking them.
- They are light & easy to carry.
- It's not a good idea to have glass cups at a kid's birthday or pool party :)
- Glass cups are more expensive and aren't disposable.
All ready to ship the same day directly to you! When ordered before 2:00 pm PST. Delivery time 1 to 5 business days.